Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged

My cousin Shannon tagged me with this one

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being an “in love” Newly Wed
2. Attending college
3. Working full time
4. Making plans to purchase our first home within a year of being married

4 Things on my list to do today
1. Help my kids write in their journals
2. Get caught up on my laundry—it never ends!
3. Make dinner
4. Plan my week

4 Things I love about my husband
1. His willingness to work hard
2. How supportive he was during each of my labor and deliveries-I went natural for all of them
3. His clean shaven face—this is my attempt to get him to shave his goatee
4. That he is Mr. Fix It

4 Jobs I've had
1. Operated my own preschool out of my home
2. Unofficial Assistant Billing Manager for Native Air (Air Ambulance Co.)
3. Janitor Supervisor @the MTC in Provo (college job)
4. Morning Food Service @the MTC (college job-- I don’t remember the title)

4 Movies I've Seen more than once
1. Ummm….way too many Disney movies--when you have kids once is not enough
2. Grease
3. Pursuit of Happyness
4. Lord of the Rings

4 Places I've Lived
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Terrell, TX (it is near Dallas-‘cause I know there aren’t many out there who know where this is)
3. Provo, UT
4. Several cities in the California Arcadia Mission, La Canada was my favorite

4 Places I've Been
1. Hershey & Gettysburg, PA
2. Orlando, FL
3. San Diego, CA
4. Hawaii

4 Places I want to visit
1. Niagara Falls
2. The Sacred Grove
3. Any amazing beach resort in Mexico
4. A European tour

4 TV shows I watch
1. CSI/NCIS
2. Lost
3. Heroes
4. Pushing Daisies

4 Things you may not know about me
1. I served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. I was my high school Mascot as well as a cheerleader
3. I once got to fly a plane… well sort of; it was more like holding it on the horizon
4. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 21, who does that?

4 People to be tagged for this game.
1. Tammi
2. Melissa
3. Stephanie
4. Shaelene

No comments: