Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Activities

This fall I only have two in sports. Carissa is playing soccer with her friend Bailee and Daniel is playing T-ball with his friend Trent. In the Spring I am going to have to let the other two do something. I figured with not being able to rely on Keith to help get kids places (being so busy with work and school) I had better not over schedule myself. Although I do have 3 of the four learning how to play the piano. We have a morning routine with each of them getting in a 1/2 hour practice. Which I might add is not always done pleasantly, but is getting done. My kids really enjoy school. Ariana was especially excited to go to kindergarten. Just recently all three got awards this first quarter and were so pleased that Keith was able to make it to the assembly to see them get their awards. We are so proud of them!

2 comments:

Christina Beach said...

Wow you guys have great kids. They accomplish so much!! Good job Mair kids!!

Anne said...

Way to go mom for making a schedule that works for everyone!