Friday, November 14, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words

I got tagged to pick the 4th picture in the fourth file of my pictures library. This is what I came up with.

This was taken at my grandparents home, in Las Vegas, close to four years ago. We went down to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Looking at this picture brought back a lot of memories. And I couldn't just post that picture of my family without posting my grandparents' picture as well. So here it is

the reason we traveled to Vegas. I love these people! They truly are an example to me of what love should look like after fifty years of marriage. I love to watch them interact.

I tag Alicia, Anne, Shannon, Tracy, and anyone else that is intrigued by this invitation. Thanks Allison it was fun looking to see what picture I would come up with and getting to take a stroll down memory lane.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I must admit that I'm a little scared to see what might come up! This is a great idea!

Christina Beach said...

Cute family pics! Aren't grandparents great?? What a fun tag to do!!