Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been a while

Well, it's been a little while since I last posted and this Sunday I am going to give the low down on the Mairs. I thought I would just take a minute and get into the fall spirit and revamp my blogs look. To be honest I've been down in the dumps and and am now pulling myself out and getting things organized and setting small goals. So posting this Sunday is one of my goals. I have missed the blogging scene. Looking forward to sharing thoughts and experiences.

5 comments:

esplin said...

I am so glad you are back! Can't wait to hear more.

Anne said...

Ditto to the first response! I hope you get feeling better! I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed right now. I need to get on top of things before I get burried emotionally and physically!! Hope things are going ok for you!

Christina Beach said...

Charity!! I love your fall look!! Your family is too cute!! Looking forward to more posts!! We miss you guys!!

Stephanie said...

I look forward to more posts too. I hope you are okay. Let me know if I can do anything!

Nicole said...

Glad you are back to posting! Send some kids over if you need a break!
I think having small goals can really help- for me one is getting a shower everyday :)